From the Desktop:
1. Click on your Windows logo
2. Click on Control panel
3. Click on Classic View (on the left)
4. Click on Network and sharing center
5. Click on Set up a connection or Network (on the left)
6. Click on Set up a dial-up connection
7. In this window enter the access number: 505-5009 click Here for a list of numbers if you are outside the Eugene/Springfield area. Then enter your username and password. Enter EFN for the connection name, make sure that your phone line is connected to the computer and click connect.