From the Desktop:
1. Right-click the icon: Network Places.
2. Left-Click Properties.
3. Double-left-click the icon: Make New Connection.
4. Select: Dial-up to the Internet.
5. Click Next.
6. Select: I want to set up my internet connection manually.
7. Click Next
8. Left-click: I connect through a phone line and modem.
9. Click Next.
10. In Eugene, the modem phone number will be 505-5009 ; see this page for numbers in other areas.
11. Enter your
EFN username. (Type this in place of the Windows 2000 login name, which
will appear by default).
12. Type in your password
13. Click Next.
14. Type in a connection name. You might call it EFN.org
15. Click: Next.
16. Click: Finish
17. Double Click the EFN dialup icon to connect!